Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Okay here I go.

Okay everyone. This is my new start to my blog. I am excited and I hope it will turn out right. I will put my input on things and you tell me what you think. I want you to be honest even if you think I am wrong on things. Please BE HONEST!!! This week I wantto talk about brands of clothes/shoes. Now I love shoes, so Im going to have a lot of input on them and maybe a couple of pictures. Now I would like you all over the next couple of days to post comments on what your favorite brands of clothes/shoes are. I will try to talk about what I think about them and show a couple of pictures of what they look like. I will try to do this everyday, if not I know I will blog about three days of the week. So see you all very soon!

Peace <3 and :D , Alexia

No comments:

Post a Comment